2.0 pwnage

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by sam1964, Apr 20, 2008.

1. sam1964

sam1964 New Member

Hi everybody, I was wondering that if I pwn my iPhone firmware 2.0 by just activating and jailbreaking it, will I still be able to use At&t. I,m not a developer., I got the firmware off a forum. Thanks
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Yes it works but I'm not really sure why you would want to do that. If you want to play with the added features to mail and contacts then just do it and switch back. Nothing exciting in 2.0, no installer, can't add any apps.
  3. EvanTDM

EvanTDM New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah it isnt all that great. all i actually likes was the calculator and the image saver. it sucks.... a lot. but you could upload apps with xcode
  4. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

if you are going to pwn the 2.0 firmware you need to first ipwner the ipod with 1.1.4 then build the 2.0 ipsw and restore in itunes. You CANNOT ipwner 2.0 firmware.

I seen a video on engadget of them using pwnagetool to pwn their iphone and they ipwner 1.1.4 to ipod then restored to pwn'd 1.1.4 ran the iphone and let it unlock it then updated to 2.0 and all worked fine
  5. shalashaska

shalashaska New Member

...you can save images?
  6. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

yep. just press and hold your finger on the pic you want to save, and a couple buttons pop up. click save. only on 2.0, of course.
  7. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

you can also take screenshots by holding the home button then pressing the sleep button