2.0 games help

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by tdfharbinger, Jul 11, 2008.

1. tdfharbinger

tdfharbinger New Member

hello i have just upgraded to 2.0 but i never knew super monkey ball and enigmo cost money and i dont have any for awhile so could someone please NOT* send me the ipas
  2. fishscene

fishscene New Member

Jesus f***en christ. Does everyone have to start their own begging thread.
  3. tdfharbinger

tdfharbinger New Member

sorry i didnt know everyone was begging iv only just got 2.0
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    sorry for double post but what about just enigmo
  4. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

Here's an idea, BUY IT YOURSELF!
    Why would somebody give you something they bought with hard-earned money while you just sit on your ass e-begging (and double-posting)?
    Not to mention they have to give you their iTunes account information, and I definitely wouldn't give my password to a begger who dropped out of school mid-way through 2nd grade.
  5. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    id really like to play SMB, but i dont want to play it on the ipod. id like to play it on a brand new 3g iphone. but i didnt know it cost $700 and then $250 a month. which i dont have, so i wondered if anyone would like to *not* send me a brand new iphone. doesnt matter if you havent paid for SMB yet cos ill ask someone else to give me that.

wtf is happening to this site. if you cant afford it, go without. or stay on JB and play neverball.