2.0.2 jailbreaking is useless.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by craigstephen420, Sep 6, 2008.

1. craigstephen420

craigstephen420 New Member

If you have not jailbroken your touch yet with 2.0.2, then don't. Its a waste of time. I just did it and there is no way to get the apps onto the touch. It just brings you to a screen that asks you to allow them to host your apps, with no way of seeing the apps they have to offer. Just keep it legite and buy the stupid apps from itunes. I've been searching literally all day and following the exact steps they tell you on the internet to no avail. Save yourself some time and frustration and forget it. I am red with anger. I had all my music and movies on there and had to erase them all in order to jailbreak, now I have to re-install everything once I restore back to the factory settings. What a waste. Jailbreaking is for suckers. Its a big joke that everyone on here is laughing about. Ha ha ha. Jailbreak your ipod, erase all your stuff with nothing to show for it except some stupid new themes and wallpapers.
  2. mrkatou

mrkatou Banned

Non - Jailbroken iPod owners are suckers. Not only you can add themes and wallpapers you can also run emulators, play games, Etc. Etc. Etc.
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I guess Super Monkey Ball, PapiJump, Tap Tap Revenge, iCopter, CubeRise, Aurora Feint, Bejewled 2, Enigmo, Radius, Dactyl, Labyrinth, FireDrop, Asphault4, Dizzy Bee, Space Out, Super Pong 2, Toy Boy Diaries, Cowabunga, Hangman, Sol Free, Mote-M, Trism, Om Nom Nom, Matches. Etc.

AREN'T GAMES.​

Not everyone wants Themes and Wallpapers because they spend their time USING their device. Not staring blankly at their home screen.

As for Emulators, they suck on this platform because of the form factor.
  4. cainy

cainy New Member

Utter non sense I've jailbroken ever firmware revision and I've have to say it's a lot more than themes, as said there's a fair few emulators not to forget the ability to SSH and save YouTube videos, u might wans read those instuctions on how to jailbreak cause I think I can speak for most here when I say jailbreak is king
  5. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  6. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  7. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have jailbreak my ipod to 2.0 using winpwn
    and i am fine
  8. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

If you think it's useless, then don't do it.

I enjoy it and many other people do, and I really don't give a sh*t if other people think it's dumb.
  9. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I don't think its dumb either. Its just annoying how Jailbreakers think that by not jailbreaking their device, they think we're not getting the most out of it.
  10. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Uhmmmmm how so? I had to fix my iPod's Mail after a backup and Everything besides the Unlocking part is useless to us.