2.0.2 Jailbreak Questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Firespray, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Firespray

Firespray Banned

All right I finally got the jailbreak to work and have started playing around with the new stuff, upgraded from 1.1.4.

I got Winterboard to work and loaded up my iPear theme and figured out how to replace the No Art image in the music player and got my carrier image to work. How do I go about replacing the Sliders, WiFi, Battery, Unlock strings, and play buttons? Do I need to install that god awful new Customize or is there a page somewhere where I can find the image file names and where to put them?
  2. XFreeRollerX

XFreeRollerX New Member

use Cydia and go to themes (SYSTEMS) and they have some sliders stuff in there

Im gonna post in this same forum asking for repositories linkage so keep an eye out for that
  3. Firespray

Firespray Banned

Yeah but what is the location of the Slider image? I have a tapper that I'm trying to put on here.
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

SSH to /var/stash/Themes/AnyTheme, and create a folder called Bundles, and inside that, a folder called com.apple.TelephonyUI, and put the tapper in there named bottombarknobgray.png
  5. Firespray

Firespray Banned

Worked great, thanks! How would I go about changing the Battery now?
  6. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

In the bundles folder, create another folder called com.apple.springboard, and put the battery files in there as BatteryBG_1.png, etc.

WiFi goes in the com.apple.springboard folder named FSO_AirPort_0-4.png, for the springboard wifi pictures, and Default_AirPort_0-4.png for the one that shows in Apps

I'm not 100% on the files names, so SSH to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app to check the names.