iOS 3.1 1st gen ipod JB help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by G30rg13, Nov 18, 2009.

1. G30rg13

G30rg13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hi i recently JB my friends 1st gen ipod touch 8gb for him and it worked. well.... sort of. i used blackra1n and i did it the same way i did the JB for my ipod 2nd gen( that one was successful) and after it was done it said it was JB i went to run iFunBox on it and get a Metal Gear Solid Theme for him. and then when i started iFunBox it said that it was jailed. and i thought maybe i had to replug it in or reboot it again. so i did. still nothing. i ran blackra1n and again to see if it needed to go twice since after the first JB an apple pop-up came up saying the ipod had some info apple could use for fixing ipods or something. i ignored it or sent it i cant remember.LONG STORY SHORT anyways i cant access the folders i need to in ifunbox because it says the ipod is still jailed but i already JB it. its on 3.1.2 and its 1st gen. can anyone figure out wats wrong or tell me if they had this problem???? Thanks to any help i can get!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    my suggestion would be to restore and try again. but see if you get any more specific advice before you do that, it should preferably be a last resort.
  3. G30rg13

G30rg13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i got it to work! i used afc2add and that worked