1st gen 2g nano went through the wash... again

Discussion in 'iPod classic, nano, etc.' started by Codizzle69, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Codizzle69

Codizzle69 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    so my ipod nano went through the wash a second time and this time it wasnt so lucky. first time it worked absolutely fine afterward lol. now i have let it dry and all it does when i plug it in is give me the "Please Wait. Very Low Battery." thing. do you think if i just replace the battery it will work again?
  2. rawb

rawb Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Uh.. Theres a chance, but I doubt it.. My opinion - Dont take my word for it. If you feel you should change the battery -> Go for it

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

this happened to my nano after i dropped it,kind of...a big fat battery was on my screen,and whatever i did,id never go away,after 2 weeks it finally went away,but my ipod went dead,wouldnt turn on or respond...i suggest i guess opening it up really carefully(not hard) and putting it in clean water,so the little pieces of hair and ect get out of there,then dry it when its open for a day or 2...then hope for the best
  4. Masky64

Masky64 New Member

Ouch. That's gotta hurt!
  5. Codizzle69

Codizzle69 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you want me to dip it in water? lol?
  6. immolate5

immolate5 New Member

From what I understand, if you use rubbing alcohol to clean it, it will displace the water and evaporate. It worked for my cellphone.
  7. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

my friend jack got his red cancer ipod or watever ipod nano and 2 weeks after it went in the wash and the screen broke so your lucky....denny(dwonder3)left his psp outside in the rain and now there is a prob with that and you cant see the screen but it will turn on
  8. Codizzle69

Codizzle69 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i cracked it open and it seems to be comnpletely dry so idk i guess the only thing to do is replace the battery