1st 24 hours with a Touch 32G

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LuckyArmpit, Oct 3, 2009.

1. LuckyArmpit

LuckyArmpit New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Okay this is my first ipod touch anything. I was using a sansa player but the screen is all scratched up. Still plays okay but you can't see all that much.
    Anyways, so I bit the bullet and grabbed a 32 gig touch yesterday at wally world.
    The thing is sexier than that blonde you wanted to take out to the drive-in movie!!! Screen is bright and large. Not too hard to setup thru the itunes app from your pc or lapper. All in all, it aint too shabby. Love the wi-fi and the games and apps it can do.
    Now the bad part which may not be all that bad since I have neglected to read any manuals or instructions. Uh, with blowing a chunk of change on this contraption, you'd think uncle steve would have given us a little better earphone? They sound a bit tinny (yep, I boosted the base up in the settings) and, the left earphone keeps falling out. Maybe I have a stupid left ear, eh?
    Like I said before, the thing is sleek and thin. But I can see many people using their touches and dropping them on the floor thus fubar'ing the whole thing!!!! Of course, a skin/case would make the thing a little more secure in the hands. Next, and its probably me here, whenever I am playing music, how do you stop the player to tell it to quit playing music and just go back to the main screen?
    Lastly, and this isn't that all of a big deal to me, a camera/vid recorder would have been cool. Even my samsung cell phone can shoot a 30 second movie.
    Yeah I coulda bought an iphone but I'm on verizon and I get a 20% discount because of work so an iphone is out of the question since verizon doesn't support it.
    So far, I like the thing. Gotta get a case though. The gadget is on the slippery side. I'm hoping not to drop it!

Lucky...
  2. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't exactly understand your question but if your at the lockscreen click the home button twice and music controls will come up. And if your in the music app click now playing then pause it and click the home button. Also a thing not a lot of people know is if you pull your headphones out it'll stop no matter what. It's good if you need to stop the music real quick while in your pocket.
  3. Mosaic

Mosaic Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Just hit the pause button and then the home button.

As for the case, get the Speck Candyshell.
  4. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    And uh, no. The thing isn't sexier than that blonde... Sorry...
  5. 4NewHop3

4NewHop3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    agreed...I didn't even think someone will think the iPod touch is that sexy...sure you touch the iPod touch everytime you use it but if you had the opperunity, which would you rather touch...the blonde or the iPod touch? I pick blonde

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. SilentDeath1226

SilentDeath1226 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got a girlfriend. So I rather touch my iPod then the blonde. lol!!
  7. 4NewHop3

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I'm just setting an example...lol I have a gf too but I'm setting an example in the prespective if you didn't have a gf then which would you choose
  8. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    It certainly doesnt look like weve gone offtopic here

Please Register or Log in to view images

carry on..
  9. 4NewHop3

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    we are completely on topic