1G Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by sparker781, Sep 14, 2009.

1. sparker781

sparker781 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I am looking for a case for my 1G Ipod Touch. I want one I can put onto my belt clip so I can walk with it and not have to hold it. Also are there any headphones that have a remote on it so I dont have to remove it from my waste to change the channel?

Thanks
  2. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

3. dlstc

dlstc Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I agree with the PP about the Speck See Thru. It's easy to put on and take off and offers screen protection. However, I find the screen protection to be a little intrusive when playing certain games.

For remote control, I purchased the Scosche IRM35 tapLine controller. It's about 4 inches long and plugs into your headphone jack with any headphones you prefer plugging into the other end. It's very simple. To increase volume, you tap the +, to decrease, the -. To pause, press the middle circle. To skip to the next track, press the middle twice. To go back a track, press the middle three times. All are easily done by feel. They sell headphones with the remote built in, but I like the option (and lower price) of using it with any headphones I choose and still having the remote if the headphones fail. Oh - and it's only $20.

Here it is on their website:http://www.scosche.com/products/productID/1726
  4. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

Doesn't work with 1g's.