16gb 2G ipod touch cracked screen return! LOOK

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gotaim0, Jul 9, 2009.

1. gotaim0

gotaim0 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    How about 2 days ago i dropped my ipod touch 2g....it was very painful..i think it hurt my soul..the screen got cracked like pretty stained glass without the paint. So today i went to target. It was still under receipt 90days exchange and the target 3year extended service plan. So i went in explained that i cracked it and miraculously i was on my way to the back to get another 1 for free!. I thought i would have to send it off to missionrepair.com and get it repaire for 100 bucks but instead i got a new one!!! I know this is very weird and i believe sometimes i have bad luck but it happened. So my whole reason is to tell the people who dont have a case for their touch or iphone it is well worth the money to protect your investment. U might have to find out the hardway like i almost did! Plz leave some comments i want to hear what YOU think about this rare occurence.!
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I'm never one to purchase "extended warranties", and to this date I've never regretted it.

I wouldn't call you lucky, because you did pay a considerable amount for the extended warranty, but who cares, you got a new iPod for free. That's all that matters.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. gotaim0

gotaim0 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yep im so happy i heard so much negative stuff about target's reuturn policies and such..
  4. ipodfan256

ipodfan256 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Lucky you i had to send my back to apple to get my repaired got it for free but it took 2 weeks
  5. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What... that is not luck. Target it know to replace things...

But for me i had a similar case. I will make it short and to the point. Screen broke. Called Apple. They refuse. I process on suing. They fixed iPod. I was happy.
  6. sean.mayorga

sean.mayorga New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Also Sams club and costco have such terrible return policies you could buy one from there put the broken one in the box and return it and get your money back
  7. gotaim0

gotaim0 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

I thought target never gave refunds on broken electronics broken by user accidents welll i might purchase more electronics from there just in case i might slip up again..but most likely i wont
  8. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    And you know this how? By experience?
  9. sean.mayorga

sean.mayorga New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I never had to try it. I don't shop there for that reason. Also i think we should stop talking about this cuz getting banned SUCKS