1600 error and ipwner

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by DxTania, Aug 12, 2008.

1. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So i decided to move on from 1.1.4 today and used winpwn, I go through all the steps of the first sticky and alas i forget to pwn itunes so when i tried to restore it gave me error 1600, i go through the whole process again (my ipod still in dfu from last time) and it gives me the same error.
    I had to hard reset to get outta dfu and I'm scared to try again because my sleep/wake button hasn't been functioning properly lately so I'm probably going to replace it tomorrow.
    What I was wondering is if the 1600 error had anything to do with me forgetting to pwn itunes the first time and how to get itunes back to 'unpwned' i guess. I just feel safer when itunes is original and my internet is too flaky to be donwloading it again...

Sorry for the long post but any help would be appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Oh and also if i have to pwn itunes the next time i try (most likely a new itouch)
  2. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

3. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't think you read my post correctly

Please Register or Log in to view images

And my iPod was in DFU mode the screen was black and itunes said it must be restored but that's not important now.