16 or 32GB?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mz8691, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Mz8691

Mz8691 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alright im thinking about getting the iPod Touch for my B-day (Aug 6th). Should i get a New 16gb or Risk buying a Used 32gb Off Ebay for Practically the same price. or Buy used 16Gb Save money? lol. i want space for Music and Video, and of course Apps and Games. 8GB will do absolutely nothing for me. i have 20+GB's of music alone. and Over 200Gbs of Videos. About 5Gb of Photos. lol. Ehh i really want the 32GB. i do trust ebay... sometimes. Have to check Feedback ect.. Help?
  2. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    get the 32 gb if you have 20 gigs of music and a lot of videos. on ebay I dont buy if the sellers feedback is less then 97% and make sure you thoroughly read the description of the product so you dont get scammed and sent a piece of paper instead of a used ipod
  3. deleted account 106

deleted account 106 Member

Or wait for the new iPod, coming out in September?
  4. ipodtouch is dabest

ipodtouch is dabest Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    agreed, you should wait. and get a 32 gig, i ran out of space on my 16 gig

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. xenorecor

xenorecor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ya I agree with both people. 16 would do nothing for me and my music/vids/apps
  6. jbarnes

jbarnes New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would just check the dude's feedback and get the 32 gig
  7. ben

ben Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I agree with the others. You should wait.
    However, if you can't wait, go with the 32gb on eBay. Make sure you ask the seller about purchase date, if there have been any complications with the iPod, and if he's physically modded it. Maybe even ask him to look at the water-damage strip in the headphone jack. If the eBay listing says "As-Is", don't buy it.
  8. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Buy the 16 gig one with it at leas u get waranty
  9. carfreak95

carfreak95 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My advice, get 32gb off of ebay. Make sure you check everything properly like VE. said, and make make sure it has atleast 1 month of warranty left, because you can get extended 1 year applecare from ebay for $20 us and emails you the code. very trusted seller called app.holdings
  10. Mz8691

Mz8691 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    When in Sep is the device coming out? And how much, my mom is only giving me $200. and i was gonna get the rest of the money from other people. i really don't wanna wait but i have to wait anyways for the $200 cuz my mom doesn't get paid during my Bday. so im gonna have to get it at the end of aug anyways. so far i know i have like $250-275. What if the New Ipod cant be jailbroken thats the ONLY reason im getting a ipod touch. wellnot really i always wanted one since they came out. lol. but yea. maybe i should wait. by the time the new ipod touch comes out the 2G will prolly be cheaper.