16 GB Touch got stolen...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Xenochimp, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Xenochimp

Xenochimp New Member

I've barely had it 2 months. Left it on my kitchen table last Thursday and my apartment complex had workmen come in to check my furnace filter. The touch was not there when I got home and of course my apartment complex says they are not liable. My real question is what do I need to do to make sure no one is purchasing anything through my itunes account? I already went in and deleted any credit card information and all that. Should I be doing anything else?
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well, whenever you purchase something from the app store, it asks for a password. If they don't have it, they can't buy anything.
  3. Childofgod

Childofgod New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You might still have a warrenty for a refund if its less then 90 days.

But unless they have your password your good. And i would change it to some random numbers that you then write down somewhere.
  4. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Sorry to hear about your loss... But you should have taken your iPod touch with you when knowing there are outsiders in your apartment doing renovation work...

Anyway, like what the other forumers said, nobody can do any app purchases as long as they do not know your password... Unfortunately, looks like you'll have to get a replacement unit soon...