110 free itunes codes giveaway!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 1337chaos, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hey everybody, i have 110 unused itunes codes here, each one worth 5 free songs. so thats 550 free songs from itunes. the codes expire this month so i figured i'd give them out to you guys, as i already have 300 songs in my account and im probably never gonna even use that many up, so i have no use for these ones. i'll be giving them away 1 code at a time until they're gone. i'll update the status of how many i have left at the end of each day. the only rule is as follows:
    you MUST have at least 15 posts on the forums to PM me. last time i did this i had people with 0 or 1 post PMing me. this is just so that i dont have people registering 5 accounts just to get more codes.
    that being said, i hope my PM box doesnt fill up too quickly

Please Register or Log in to view images

in the mean time (i actually have 112 codes) heres 1 free code to whoever copies it first: LNAAL39YL3YE

also, when PMing me, please check first to make sure that your itunes account is registered as a USA account, as i dont think these codes work if your account isnt from USA (or at least registered AS a USA account) so please include the country you are from in your PM.

PS: if you dont know how to enter codes into itunes, first sign into your itunes account, go to the itunes store, on the homepage of the itunes store, over on the right side there should be a link for "Redeem" hit that and enter your code.
    eugne likes this.
  2. 3CKO

3CKO New Member

this is a realy great gesture i wont be pming tho i dont realy want any songs but rofl your pm is gonna get full as rofl
  3. computer_geek_19

computer_geek_19 New Member

are these the codes from facebook?
  4. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yep. i got them about 3 weeks ago and havent used them. they took me like an hour to get them all so its no big loss for me.
  5. hurricane284

hurricane284 New Member

well the ones you gave me are expired can i have a couple new ones?
  6. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

That is very nice of you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I don't really need them, but I know a lot of people will.
  7. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    its very nice of you i sent you a pm already, thanx.

Cheers,
    Ben.
  8. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Has anyone figured out how to get these working outside of the USA yet? I tried changing my country to USA, but it said I have $ in my account and so the country can't be transfered until I spend the remaining balance... which is $0.04, lol. How dow I spend 4 cents? When I tried to make a new USA account, I needed to put in a credit card #, which is different than in Canada I think. I have never put a credit card # into Itunes, I always just buy the gift cards and redeem them.
  9. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

i sent u a pm dude. thanks a lot man. i am from the U.S. i for got to put in the message
  10. lms40ozcru

lms40ozcru New Member

very nice of you, not quite there yet...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.