1 quick question.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Digital Felon, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Digital Felon

Digital Felon New Member

I have summerboard and customize installed and when i go to the now playing screen and click the song list button the background behind the rating stars goes off and shows the wallpaper behind it. Instead of the black normal background thats on that little section.

Is there anyway I can change this or is it a glitch in summerboard?
  2. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    There's a fix in the forums around here somewhere, I myself haven't done it. But it does in fact exist.
  3. Digital Felon

Digital Felon New Member

can someone post the link for me please?
  4. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

Do a search using the search button at the top of the screen.
  5. Digital Felon

Digital Felon New Member

i would but im not sure what to search for :-/
  6. theonewhoisgood

theonewhoisgood New Member

stop being total assholes, i have the same problem and if i search the forums all i get is stupid posts where people say they have this problem, agree about it, get no help, and then all just decide they don't care about it

well i care about it and would like someone to mention how to fix this besides revert back to a black background which i don't care to do

if people spent more time helping or not saying anything when they can't help and less time being assholes this forum would be a lot better
  7. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

Who's being an asshole? I suggested a search, i diddn't know he had tried and was unsuccessful. And I was on my ipod at the time so i couldn't search for him and copy and paste a link for him. And how exactly is your post helping the cause? I don't see how it is "helpful". You complain about everybody elses useless comments but take a look at yours. All you did was b*tch that other people won't fix your problems.

Digital Felon i'll try look around for you and reply if i find a fix.
  8. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

I just did a search and found something which i think may fix it. There is an app called Summerboard Fix, i dunno if it will fix your problem because i dunno whether it's actually summerboard causing your problem, but it's definitely worth a try.

Using your ipod go into installer and then click sources, then from there click edit and then add and type in this address:
    Then let it refresh sources and click "install". Click "Tweaks" and select an app called "Customize Fix" or "iPod Customize Fix" (i dunno what it will come up as).

Hope this works, but as i said i'm not sure if this will fix it.
  9. FallingBalloon

FallingBalloon New Member

It's usually an improperly named file. try checking all of the background files for the proper file extensions and such.
  10. theonewhoisgood

theonewhoisgood New Member

it's not aimed towards you, i was more upset over the other countless threads that were like this one and how none of them were resolved, but if people resolved these issues there wouldn't be so many repetitive threads in which people post "search"

sorry if you thought it was about you specifically

my post isn't worthless, i was trying to bump the thread and make the problem more urgent

sorry once again

@Skinny101: the customize fix won't work because i don't even use customize, which isn't the problem.

@FallingBalloon: it's not a improperly named or missing file, everyone has this problem when not using a dark or black background. i believe the problem is that apple just decided to leave out a background for certain things in the now playing screen/music selection screen because of the assumption that you would be using the default background and not have a jailbroken ipod touch. the other problem might be summerboard itself because a background for the ratings does initially show when you flip to the album tracklisting

the bottom of the player is also transparent for me showing my background which is also my dock at the bottom when first switching over from coverflow to now playing album artwork, i can fix this by flipping to the album tracklisting and flipping back, but this is annoying after every time i go through coverflow mode