$1,500 for this Video/Mp3 player App

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by studio022, Jan 31, 2008.

1. studio022

studio022 New Member

Hi everybody, we are a company in Monterrey, Mexico, and we need a developer or team who can build this app we need, actually its a something like a mix of the main video and music player apps that the ipod touch comes to.

With the Apple Composite AV Cable we want to continuos play the music videos in the tv output, while in the main ipod screen the user can interact within playlist, random function, select the next song, volume, ... mp3 and mp4 files can be played from this app, but when an mp3 is selected to play, in the output tv we want a simple jpg slideshow, other feature we are looking for is that the app will need a code (4 digits) to be quit or just to come back to the home screen.

We offer $1,500 dollars for this first version of the App. if you are interested please let us know at:
    info@studio022.com
    Also tell us something about you experience in this enviroment.

Want someone who can continue working with us, because there will be coming versions of this app involving internet to update onScreen (tv out) data like weather, news, etc...
  2. andree

andree New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. steeped

steeped New Member

Man if studio022 was really willing to pay $1500 for making an app, they would hire a real person, not some unknown amateur on an iPod forums.

Don't be scammed into waisting your time people.
  4. studio022

studio022 New Member

Real person

andree: yes it is the same request we are making.

steeped: if you want to ensure that this is real, you can make a call

studio022
    tel. +52 826 263 3864
    C. al vapor, #202 L12
    Montemorelos, N.L., MX

you can ask for me Oscar Santana

we are going to use rentacoder.com to work with the one who can make this app.

Regards,
    Oscar Santana.
  5. steeped

steeped New Member

If you are legit then I apologize, but it seems unprofessional to come to a forum to higher a person. That's just my opinion, but I am sure there are very gifted programmers here.
  6. studio022

studio022 New Member

No problem steeped, can you help me telling me where else can i post this? im only here and in rentacoder.com

thanks.
  7. steeped

steeped New Member

Don't post anything. Open up your yellow pages, meet up with people face to face... rentacoder.com is good but for smaller jobs. Don't go to an ipodTouchFANS website, go to a ipod programmers or hackers website.