$1,500 for this Video/Mp3 player App

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by studio022, Jan 31, 2008.

1. studio022

studio022 New Member

Hi everybody, we are a company in Monterrey, Mexico, and we need a developer or team who can build this app we need, actually its a something like a mix of the main video and music player apps that the ipod touch comes to.

With the Apple Composite AV Cable we want to continuos play the music videos in the tv output, while in the main ipod screen the user can interact within playlist, random function, select the next song, volume, ... mp3 and mp4 files can be played from this app, but when an mp3 is selected to play, in the output tv we want a simple jpg slideshow, other feature we are looking for is that the app will need a code (4 digits) to be quit or just to come back to the home screen.

We offer $1,500 dollars for this first version of the App. if you are interested please let us know at:
    info@studio022.com
    Also tell us something about you experience in this enviroment.

Want someone who can continue working with us, because there will be coming versions of this app involving internet to update onScreen (tv out) data like weather, news, etc...
  2. Ruisu

Ruisu New Member

I wish I could code apps for the iPod =/
    Wouldnt mind the money as its quite a generous offer for the app.
    Hope you find someone soon but it probably wont be long as i'm sure there will be a few people wonting the money.
  3. vegaspimp13

vegaspimp13 Banned

yeah i wish i could code too
  4. Meoiswa

Meoiswa New Member

I Think this is actually impossible, since i think that the video out is just a mirror of the main screen. I dont know actually much, but at least that was how it worked in the previows iPods (i know this one is a real OTHER thing) since people at iPodLinux tried it.
  5. ontic

ontic New Member

So you want to be able to hook your iPod up into a system and use it to run presentations or a club or some sort, right? I think I see where you're are getting at. Only problem is that the guy above me is correct. The TV out function mirrors whatever is playing. It can also mirror what is on the iPod when a video is not playing with some tweaking, but to get it to play something else while you are on your iPod is very tricky. You'd basically have to rewrite the firmware to get it to do this

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. F0N3Y

F0N3Y New Member

He HE, I was born in Monterrey. I wish I could help ya.
  7. studio022

studio022 New Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NIeiBf33cQA

There is the test that it not is a mirror display, the user can actually interact with the volume and current time of the video IN the main ipod screen.
  8. Abandoned.Trolley

Abandoned.Trolley New Member

He actually says you CAN'T change the volume. Same as the volume slider makes no difference to my music when docked in my speaker dock
  9. michigan033

michigan033 Banned

When in a speaker dock the volume on your ipod doesn't eork you have to change the speaker volume because it is connected through usb not the headphone port.