1.41GB of "Other" files reported by iTunes...How to delete?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 996gt2, May 25, 2008.

1. 996gt2

996gt2 New Member

As I was syncing with iTunes today, I noticed that I had 1.41GB of "other" material according to iTunes. This is very strange to me, since I deleted the large PSX ROM files I had (Gran Turismo 2) a few days ago...I checked again in Total Commander and in MobileFinder, and the ROM folders are indeed empty.

Does anyone know what could be causing me to suddenly get 1.41GB of "other" stuff showing up in iTunes and how to delete this? I really need the space. Thanks!
  2. chidarkcy

chidarkcy Member

maybe you synchronized your ipod to another computer and take some of the content to the ipod... i did it once (wasn't intentional) but the only way is deleting everything and synchronizing again in the main computer of yours...
  3. 996gt2

996gt2 New Member

Thanksc but I've never even plugged my ipod into another computer, much less synced with it...

This issue is rly annoying me now...don't want to reformat again and lose a perfectly good jb with lots of apps...
  4. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Take off all your music/media/etc. Then re-sync it. I dunno- its just a suggestion.