1.1.xx installer is dead

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by marko, Jul 26, 2008.

1. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i guess we gonna have no option but to go to 2.0. although i like how my ipod is setup now on 1.1.x there is nothing new happening with installer, no updates, no new packages. i guess its inevitable but sad for those of us that are happy with the comfortable old banger.
  2. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

ya but once installer is for 2.0 itll b the best firmware and dumb for u not to upgrade

most of the big time apps will be ported over ( search this site to find which ones r )
  3. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yeah, i know. its just that i have so many things right now that i dont know if or when they are gonna get ported.
  4. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow installer is dead on 1.1.x?! There's something in me saying it's not right.and I think u should upgrade to 2.0 more apps are being ported over to 2.0
  5. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    the main thing holding me back right now is the lack of a download plugin, and the ability to view files offline as with the apache or lighttpd solution. oh yeah, and the ability to easily customize
  6. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

I'm with you Marko , i want to be able to easily customize my iPod. Tha'ts almost more worth it to me than having MonkeyBall or an Itunes Remote

on the bright site , there was a new Amazon.com music downloader app in the Installer this morning , and it works with 1.1.2 , 3 , 4 firmwares
  7. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

Not necessary... installer isn't the only application you need, because there arn't many apps that have been ported already