1.1.5 Jailbreak w/iLiberty iPhone Apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Bonedoggie, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Bonedoggie

Bonedoggie New Member

I successfully executed the iLiberty jailbreak, but can not seem to get the iPhone applications to appear or function. I can SFTP to the IPT and have corrected the permissions, but still no luv.

Any tips on how to correct this?

Thanks
  2. steve95

steve95 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Download the 1.1.5 Compatibility Patch in Installer, this will run 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 apps on 1.1.5
  3. Bonedoggie

Bonedoggie New Member

Did that, yet still no dice. I installed the compatibility SW, recopied the apps, and then tried it both with the compatibility SW installed, and then removed.

Did I do something wrong? Other options?
  4. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

i jailbroke 1.1.5 last night and installed fwchanger and every single app works. even customize and summerboard that most people say they cant get to work. it might just be because before 1.1.5 i had a pwned 1.1.4
  5. artistmcb

artistmcb New Member

Hi guys,

If I update to 1.1.5 and then jailbreak it, will I be able to install the official apps from the app store or can I only install unofficial apps?
    I updated to 2.0 but had to revert back to 1.1.4 so that I could sync my music without having to use itunes.
  6. Bonedoggie

Bonedoggie New Member

I also did the FWchange back to 1.1.4, but still can not see the iPhone specific app. The version of those apps I have is the one I was running back on 1.1.1. Could this be the problem? Is there a more current set which is compatible with 1.1.4?