1.1.5. Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.5 Discussions' started by muscsb, Jul 26, 2008.

1. muscsb

muscsb New Member

how do i move icons in 1.1.5? And how do i get webapps to my home screen? When i push the + sign it doesnt stand : move to home screen. Just cancel and add web app or something.help!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Shan Gee

Shan Gee New Member

Hello muscsb,

In order to do this you must jailbreak your iPod Touch firmware 1.1.5. Matthew98 has written a nice and simple guide that explains how to jailbreak your iPod Touch 1.1.5. You can read his tutorial at the following link:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81027
  3. muscsb

muscsb New Member

Ok, but i have read that some ipods is defect after jailbreaking them, its that true? And if my ipod becomes defeftive, is the only thing i have to do is restore it? PS. I am from norway so my english sucks and i got my ipod touch 3 days ago.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I have now jailbroak my ipod touch, installed summerboard, customize etc. and i have downgradet it to 1.1.4 with FWChanger, but i still cant move icons and at apps to home screen.
  4. appertoucher

appertoucher New Member

Wiggle on 1.1.5

I've set my Pod free with the wiggle function and the iPhone applications myself.
    How to move them?
    Touch the icon (ie: iTunes) you want to move on the Main Menu and just move them all over.

C.L.