1.1.4 Youtube crashes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Kroupy, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Kroupy

Kroupy New Member

HI

Sorry that I can't tell you the things you have to know to be able to help me but I don't know. So:

I didn't use Youtube for a week or so and now, when not connected to WiFi it works, but if I'm on a wifi network it crashes the secound it starts.

I updated IntelliScreen and Installed tapsearch and wikpedia.app. These were the last 3 things I did but I don't think they're the reason, but maybe it helps.

It just doesn't work. Actually I'm going to restore my iPod when 2.0 comes out, so then I hope it'll run, but as a matter of facts it doesn't work. What can I do?

Help.

Thanks

Me.
  2. Firespray

Firespray Banned

Had this problem earlier, it looks like the new IntelliScreen update causes it to crash, I also updated mine last night and uninstalled it and now YouTube works.
  3. eng

eng New Member

Device:
    iPad
    ah, I too installed new intelliscreen, and youtube has stopped working, I'm uninstalling now, thanks, intelliscreen = fail anyway

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. plokiju

plokiju New Member

me too. ill uninstall
  5. isitnyu

isitnyu New Member

oh man this happend to me too... intelliscreen was a pretty sweet thing for a while, but my trial ends in 9 days anyways so i might just have to uninstall it cuz i use more youtube. Thanks guys for the notice.
  6. isitnyu

isitnyu New Member

oh yeah and make sure you fully reboot your iphone/touch after uninstalling intelliscreen for youtube to work.
  7. macster

macster New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    damn thanxs guys my youtube app was acting gay too but im gonna uninstall intelliscreen now..