1.1.4 (With Software Upgrade) won't jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by vaxdood, Mar 24, 2008.

1. vaxdood

vaxdood Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    With the most excellent assistance from various people on this forum I was able to jailbreak my 1.1.2 Touch (that I got for Xmas) up to 1.1.3 and finally up to 1.1.4 with EVERYTHING working... Then I dropped it into the hot tub... That's apparently a BAD thing because after a couple days of letting it dry out, it still wouldn't turn on. The guy at the Apple store said it tripped the "Immersion Detector" so he couldn't give me full warranty. What he did is give me a warranty exchange deal for a couple hundred bucks. So now I have a new (never to get close to the hot tub again) 16Gig Touch.

Problem is I plugged it into my MacBook Pro and told it to restore (in iTunes). It did, but apparently that's a BAD thing to do. So I ended up with a 1.1.4 (With Software Upgrade) Touch. This is because I used iJailbreak to upgrade to a jailbroken 1.1.4, then did "add iPhone Apps" on my original Touch.

The problem with this is that I can't jailbreak it now, because it isn't a fresh 1.1.4 iPod Touch, it has the iPhone apps, and I can't get rid of them. I've tried to downgrade to 1.1.3 and it still comes up with the apps. I tried to downgrade to 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 and it wouldn't let me. The problem with this is that I every time I try to use iJailbreak I get the message:

"Apple Script Error
    SH: Line 0: CD /Users/Macman/Desktop/ iJailbreak: No such File or Directory (1)"

So now what do I do? How do I get rid of the apps so I can jailbreak it?

Any help would be appreciated...
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    One word...

ZiPhone

Its the best jailbreak out there... just go to ziphone.com, and navigate to the download link for OS.
  3. vaxdood

vaxdood Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    That was sweet!!! It did it, kept the apps, and gave me installer. I love it, I didn't even know they made a version for the Mac.

Tks Vmuch for your prompt help... I'm a happy camper once again.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Glad to know that your Jailbroken.
  5. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    But Zibri is a Stealer and Cheater in the "game" of Jailbreaking
  6. kimt08