1.1.4 Summerboard Please I need Help Bad

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by xballa23x, Mar 15, 2008.

1. xballa23x

xballa23x New Member

Ok I have a 8gb Jailbroken Ipod touch that was jailbroke with ziphone, I have had the biggest problems ever with summerboard! I am on 1.1.4 and have looked at every thread possible to solve this problem and nothing will work. I click on a theme and nothing shows up. I have tried the smb themes fix and the 1.1.3/4 theme fix to no avail. I know how to ssh my Ipod with winscp and have tried to change my octal to what ppl say, but it still doesn't work. Vould someone please temm me exactly what they did to get summerboard working perfectly on their jailbroken 1.1.4 ipod.
    Thanks in advance
  2. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

search for AlliPodHax's sources on iPod Touch Fans and there should be a modded summerboard that is for 1.1.4

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    The only thing I had to do was chance the permissions on some of the themes after I installed them.
  4. xballa23x

xballa23x New Member

I tried to add those sources but their is no hacked summerboard for 1.1.4 any other suggestions on how to get this working?
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Just make sure you don't install the old summerboard. I would uninstall and reinstall. Check which directory it's in. Add a theme, check where it is in the directory, change permissions. Summerboard should work without any issues. Do you have the 1.1.4 Compatibility App Patch installed?
  6. xballa23x

xballa23x New Member

No thats the thing, I just got my ipod so i am the biggest noob you know, could you explain like step by step what i should do and download? Or what to do step by step with winscp and the themes? That would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks, Nick
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    How far have you gone with the JB? Have you installed anything yet? Do you know how to use winscp?
  8. xballa23x

xballa23x New Member

Any out there?
  9. markdamore

markdamore New Member

WOW IS IT INACTIVE? thats probably it...
  10. xballa23x

xballa23x New Member

I have installer, bosstool, ssh, services. I know how to use winscp and no summerboard is active. I tried to download compatibility patch and then summerboard but still the themes don't show.