1.1.4 probs, need help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by hampe10, Mar 15, 2008.

1. hampe10

hampe10 New Member

Hi! I´m on a ZiPhone 1.1.4 jailbreak and I have some problems.
    To start with: Is categories gone? i can´t find it in installer (have blaze ultimate).

Then, when i have installed open ssh it doesn´t shows up on the screen and customize shows there are no ssh icon.

Can you please tell me all the things i need to do and which apps to install (like open ssh, bossprefs etc) to make the itouch work properly.
  2. Stu pidasso

Stu pidasso New Member

There is no icon installed when you install open SSH. If you want the ability to turn SSH on or off, then install services in installer which will give you an icon.

To make sure open SSH is installed, look in installer under the uninstall icon and open SSH should be there. There is no icon for open SSH in customize either.
  3. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

well it should be one of the many bugs there is on 1.1.4 and downgrade and jailbreak 1.1.3 way better
  4. Stu pidasso

Stu pidasso New Member

Huh? Ziphone 2.6b REAL JB 1.1.4 is totally stable. Much better than any of the 1.1.3 soft upgrades available.
  5. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

the only upgrade was nate true one all the other ones are as stable as ziphone and zipod touch just came out yesterday so dont be saying it is stable and the best one out there
  6. chriscoyne

chriscoyne New Member

Catogories fix

Here some things to do. First go to www.iappcat.com on your computer or iPhone or Touch. Here you can create your own repository made up of selections of apps of your choice.

After registration. Go through Applications you want and add then to your own list. You can name your list by going to settings.

You will find Categories there and look for a 1.1.4 Compatibility patch. Also if you have problems with Summerboard there is a patch for that too. You will also fine that if you install the Compatibility Patch between the 1.1.3 App you want to install they will work as well.

So install the patch. Then the 1.1.3/4 App then uninstall the patch. Next app do the same. After awhile all 1.1.3 Apps will be fixed to run on 1.1.4

Once you created your list. And select list for iAppCatt you will have your own repository. Go to Installer on Touch or Iphone and go to Sources and add your repository. On the install button you will see your named list. After awhile, delete the other Community Repositories as you will see doubling up on Apps from different sources.

Then return to iAppCat updates...bottom of page to see whats new.

Soon iAppCat will have a whats new feature.

Good luck Chris
  7. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    LOL...you have no idea what your talking about. ALL 1.1.3 'jailbreaks' were SOFT upgrades. All they did was upgrade the software and NOT the firmware.

Ziphone JAILBREAKS 1.1.4 firmware!! Of course it is more stable. I've jailbroken dozens of ipods for my friends now. None have experienced any problems. My Ipod alone works fantastic, and is much more stable than any SOFT upgrade I used for 1.1.3.
  8. hampe10

hampe10 New Member

Thanks guys!

I only have the iphone apps installed but itunes shows that I have 144 MB used in my other-space. Is it agood soulotion to restore a new 1.1.4 and then jailbreak with ZiPhone 2.6b?
  9. hampe10

hampe10 New Member

Can I SSH into itouch and remove whatever is filling upp my "other" space?