1.1.4 Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Blondie48199, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Blondie48199

Blondie48199 New Member

Hi Everyone... I'm kind of new at this so sorry if these questions seem obvious... I just jailbroke my 16g touch using Ziphone because restoring it to 1.1.1 and then going up from there would not work at all. Everything seemed to work fine, but the two main problems that I'm having are
    1 - The sources usually completely freeze when I try to add them so I have to force the ipod to restart
    2 - Something happened with the software upgrade it came with- is there any way to get it back for free now that I have jailbroke it?
    3- I get errors when I try to add GBA rom in the media/ROMs folder saying its not there when it really is...
    I really just dont know what to do

Please Register or Log in to view images

Any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. batman27

batman27 Banned

I also used ziphone 2.6 to jailbreak and the first time things kept on crashing or freezing so i re-jailbroke it and now it works fine.

Source for january software upgrade/wiggle icons-http://www.spaziocellulare.com/ispazio.xml

hope this helps.

GBA rom-Try putting them in var/mobile/media/ROMs/GBA/______
  3. scooter

scooter New Member

I had trouble the first go around as well. My best advice it to just restore to a fresh 1.1.4 and start over. DL the BSD subsystem SSH etc from installer and then begin rebuilding your apps.

also add http://blazeco.info/blaze.xml to sources DL Blaze Ultimate then browse through games and there is a pack of NES ROMS that automatically installs through installer.
  4. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had the same problem with the sources freezing when typing in a new one. But i got it fixed by doing a restore then go into safari and in Google type like all the letters of the keyboard, then do jailbreak and do the same thing in safari again and then try to add sources, it worked for me.

Please Register or Log in to view images