1.1.4 Keeps on crushing on me for NO reason..... HELP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by IpodH4ckerN00b, Mar 27, 2008.

1. IpodH4ckerN00b

IpodH4ckerN00b New Member

Ok... I finally decided to go to 1.1.4 casue the jb was so easy to do. I tried doing ipodtouchmaster jb but for some reason it did not work the way he did it in his video. So then i restored to 1.1.4 and did the ziphone jb and it worked. But for some reason everytime i try going online it crushes and have to reboot.... check email crushes.... installer is having the main script error.... but music and the games i got from installer b4 the main error seem to work fine. I think it only crushed once when i was play a game...

Any1 else have this problem or should i just jb it again or anything else i can try to do like SSH into it?????
  2. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What i would do is i would back up all ur apps from ssh if u want and then rejailbreak just so u have a fresh clean start.
  3. Mammon88

Mammon88 New Member

i had some what of the same thing but my wasn't that bad just do a clean restore with itunes by holden the powrer button and home and then restore then do the ziphone jb and you should be fine just if u install bsd sub system do it before u sync your ipod
  4. IpodH4ckerN00b

IpodH4ckerN00b New Member

Ok guys i just did another clean restore and jb again this time ipodtouchmaster method worked and everything is good now

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I hope you are okay from being crushed so long by your ipod!

Please Register or Log in to view images