1.1.4 is not stable!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Mike3300, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Mike3300

Mike3300 New Member

I don't know what happened, when I'm listening to my music all of the sudden my iPod just restarted and it shows the connect to iTunes display. I was like, argghh!

From 1.1.4 jailbroken to the lousy 1.1.1. And don't forget, all of my medias. :furious:

1.1.4 is not stable for me.
  2. full1

full1 New Member

agree its also not stable for me my bookmarks take 2 minutes to load an if I had more than five tabs it takes me back to the home screen
  3. Mike3300

Mike3300 New Member

It's currently midnight over here, this evening I went to the Starbucks to chill out. I did bring my iPod touch to surf the net for bout couple of hours and did bookmark 4-5 webclips.

I guess I'm gonna stick with stock 1.1.2, won't jailbroken till my sorrow is gone and my mood is back.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    wait for real jailbreak or stay on 1.1.2 or soft 1.1.3 on wich I am
  5. Dan_Smith

Dan_Smith New Member

Today I tried to open one of the applications and in just keep restarting and saying connect to itunes so I'm currently where you are.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. toehead

toehead New Member

The real jailbreak is already out....

In any case, no problems here *knock on wood. It's been rock stable. I've left it playing music for 30 hours to test the stability and it hasnt had a problem.

edit-

8 GB w/ Ziphone jailbreak.
  7. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    He probably had soft upgrade thats why it restarted that happened when i used soft upgrade, if you jsut used ibrickr you wouldve came back to original way and you wouldnt need to restore....
  8. Mike3300

Mike3300 New Member

How to use ZiPhone? What firmware should I start with?

ipodtouchmaster's method is consider soft upgrade right? Great methods but it gives problem to me.
  9. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

Mike3300, You may want to restore your ipod to a fresh 1.1.4 in itunes. Be sure to set it up as NEW. Go to ziphone.org and watch the youtube video (the big one). Download ziphone and give it a try.
  10. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    1.1.4 is anything but stable.

I was finally able to JB my 16g touch last night twice out of at least a hundred attempts. Both times while making some changes to summerboard, the Ipod would reboot and when it came back up, all my sources were gone. And Itunes was giving me a pairing file missing error!! I restored and went back to STABLE 1.1.2.

I wish the real Dev team would have released the REAL JB.

SDK looks very attractive. At least we wont have to worry about folks making methods they have no idea how to create.