1.1.4... good compativility?? iphone apps?? help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by manitomansito, Mar 15, 2008.

1. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    I got a 1.1.2 jailbroken ipod touch...
    One I tried to have it in 1.1.3 " ipod touch masters method" and it worked pretty good.. but I tried installing guitar hero.. everything got wrong and my ipod was pretty dead.. so those things about compatibility get to my nerves...
    What I want is a 1.1.4 jailbroken ipod.. with the wiggle app.. and the iphones apps. WORKING... cause all the repos from installer that have those apps are down....
    So... is this " Ziphone" gonna make that for me?? what other methods i can use?? and what about the compatibility?? there are lots of wotking apps for 1.1.4??

Thanks in advance dudes.... really aprecciate it....

Peace Out...
  2. mchomicz

mchomicz New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    I just did the force restore to 1.1.4, jailbreak with ziphone 2.6 and reinstalled everything I had running on 1.1.3. Granted - I don't have a lot of apps - but those that I do have work just fine. Including iPhone apps - installed from ipodtouchfan's repo (it certainly is not down). As for general compatibility - can't help you. I personally only use iPhone apps, iStudy, weDict, Sketches and a couple of the HP calculator emulators. All of these work 100%