1.1.4 Audio / Video Not Functioning After JB?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by msprout, Mar 7, 2008.

1. msprout

msprout New Member

I managed to jailbreak my 16GB post-MacWorld iPod Touch with the ZiPhone solution posted here – and it works great!

However, there seems to be an odd bug that I've been having that I've yet to see anybody on any forum post about. The audio and video portions of the iPod work great until you take the headphone jack out from its port.

Then, after that, both audio & video cease to function. Tapping on a song will make it appear that it's playing, but, the progress slider isn't moving and no sound is coming from the headphones. Video as well suffers from an error similar to "this movie could not be played." It worked just fine prior to removing the headphones.

The only solution I've found so far is to completely restore. Resetting the iPod does nothing, and there does not seem to be any kind of fix out there yet.

Has anyone else had this issue? And more importantly, does anybody know how to solve it?
  2. OneFan

OneFan Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    just happened to me go to to thr reset thingy in your settings and reset all setting then ur ipod will rebot..and it should work..
  3. msprout

msprout New Member

Seemed to do the trick! Thanks!
  4. radiofan1

radiofan1 New Member

5. radiofan1

radiofan1 New Member