Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by francisco582, Feb 10, 2008.

1. francisco582

francisco582 Member

I updated my iPod to 1.1.3 and I bought the software update but i want to jailbreak. I know theres no way to do it, I just wanted to know if it was worth it to downgrade and if I wasn't happy with it can i update and still have my update.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. arjayquizon

arjayquizon New Member

I honestly can't say, because I think buying the upgrade is a stupid move, no offense to those who bought it. But shouldn't it be tied to your iTunes account?
  3. 619

619 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yes, even if you downgrade and aren't satisfied you can always update back to 1.1.3 and your applications will sync back with your ipod.
  4. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you can also get the iphone apps on jailbreak any firmware version.
  5. benw

benw New Member

You can also download iPod specific 1.1.3 apps...I'm not quite sure what the difference is between the iPhone and iPod 1.1.3 apps is, but I'm geussing the iPod version is more stable on the iPod?

Yeah, I wouldn't have bought the applications, just because you can get them for free if you do jailbreak.
  6. francisco582

francisco582 Member

the reason why i bought it was because I've always tried to jailbreak it and I can never get it to work, if i do downgrade can someone help me. I use a mac so if you have a mac that would be very helpful. But i do want to jailbreak someone help please?
  7. benw

benw New Member

One of the best tutorials is this one. Really comprehensive and detailed, yet still easy to follow. Helped me through the process.

Hope that helps!
    BENW
  8. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nah, wait till the hard jailbreak is out before you do it. 1.1.3 is way too buggy and it drains the battery like theres no tomorrow.
  9. francisco582

francisco582 Member

hard jailbreak?