Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by buickryder, Feb 6, 2008.

1. buickryder

buickryder New Member

Ok so ive gotten to 1.1.3 by the DEV Teams upgrade but it does seem very interesting is there any sources anyone would preffer to use if not is there anyway to go back to 1.1.2 jailbroken without having to do all the jailbreak stuff again??
  2. eraserhead

eraserhead New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    There are sources, I know some have been down lately but I was able to get most up and running again last night. Try the search function for list of working sources, there are tons. I JB mine to 1.1.3 a couple of days ago and would say I have 90% of the programs up and running from 1.1.2. There are still a few that need tweaks and some I am not really too excited about. Stick with 1.1.3 for awhile and play around with it, you'll like it and remember its still new, so there are Apps out there that need updates but that will happen, just give it time.
  3. buickryder

buickryder New Member

Thanks man but one more thing when i download a theme for summerboard i go to apply it and its not there does that mean they wont work in the new summerboard or what?
  4. eraserhead

eraserhead New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You need to add the BigBoss's Beta/Experimental Sources then install Smb Themes Fix, this will move the directory where these are stored so they show up in SummerBoard. I would recommend uninstalling all current themes, uninstalling SB, rebooting then staring again. Install SB, then the theme fix, reboot and then install the themes and see if it works. I was able to get it to work last night with this method. There are many threads about this, check them out. FWIW I used the ijailbreakmobile method. Depending on how you JB to 1.1.3 this may or may not work for you.
  5. buickryder

buickryder New Member

So i got my summerboard to work and ive been reading about customize does it not work rite on 1.1.3 yet cuz when i change everything it stays the same when i exit customize??
  6. buickryder

buickryder New Member

are they working to get customize working on 1.1.3??
  7. eraserhead

eraserhead New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    See http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35490

Haven't tried it yet, but seems to be this works for some and not others. I am going to try it tonight, there are multiple threads about it.