1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by iPodTouchHackist, Dec 30, 2007.

1. iPodTouchHackist

iPodTouchHackist New Member

Is it true there is a new firmwear 1.1.3??

If so has anyone found a way to jailbreak it yet and where it can be downloaded?
  2. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

why ask..there was like 200 threads on this in the past few days...come on mate..no it didnt come out yet,so how could there be a new jailbreak?..
  3. iPodTouchHackist

iPodTouchHackist New Member

mkay sorry... i just started noticing all of them i guess, so it was just a natural instinct to get the scoop.
  4. ben471

ben471 New Member

There are a bunch of threads about it, you're right. But just because it hasn't been released doesn't mean hackers don't have the firmware already, at least that's what i read. Besides, I'm pretty sure they had 1.1.2 before it came out, wasn't there already a jailbreak for it before you could get it from iTunes? yes there was.
  5. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    SEARCH plzzzzzz=]
  6. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

i know that some hackers have it, but not like 1000 hackers have it,more likely just around maybe 15 max if not less...but i dont get what the big hype about firmwares is, sure they give you new features and sh*t, but you have to find a new jailbreak method for your touch
  7. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

this influx of new touch owners is starting to degrade the quality of this site.

i know everyone is a n00b at one point or another but this is getting ridiculous

but then again, no one would care if i decided to leave the community because of it, huh

more mods need to be around to delete useless threads like this.
  8. Willrob

Willrob New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    the 1.1.3 firmware is for the iPhone. There hasn't been any word of a version for the Touch. The new features in the update require the cell radio chip, I believe.
  9. GoffeyUK

GoffeyUK New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I don't like the sounds of this new fireware anyways, lets just hope they can jailbreak it.
  10. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

wtf is fireware?