1.1.3 works and not works

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by carvalho360, Jan 28, 2008.

1. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

by what ive noticed, boss prefs and tools are not functioning on a 1.1.3 completly restored before jailborken ipod... also customize, gps phone...if you install gps phone every other install will crash until you uninstall, so do not think it is a problem with installer. if yu upgrade from 1.1.2 without resotinrg , ur customize, summerboard and boss prefs should be half working,, customize should fully work, summerboard i am unsure of, and boss prefs was. if anything changes feel free to coreect me, but this is just what ive noticed after going to 1.1.3 2 different ways.
  2. specialbuddy

specialbuddy New Member

apollon and the tetris game aren't working for me. I'm glad u started this thread because I was just about to make one myself.
  3. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

all my boss prefs are not wroking also.. along with evolution rgb.. i have not tried many others since i had something weird hapen today, i was playing 4 ball and then i closed the ap and then my ipid shut off...like permantly shut off no matter waht i pressed, sleep button..home button..everything...it didnt work until i plugged it into my cmputer..pretty annoying..
  4. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

this should be an edit, but its kind of a differtnent topic, this thread should at least be continued so as to let people know what things will not install so that people dont think there installer is "broken".. we should keep adding things to this list what i have so far is

boss tools/prefs
    gps phone
    tetris
    customize
    evolution rgb
    customize fix
    summerboard
    apollo
    also this list may be different for sum if a restore wasnt done before upgrade to 1.1.3
  5. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

I have installed all of the above on 1.1.3, except for Summerboard. Your problem is that you have run out of space on your system partition, so you need to relocate your apps to the Media partition.
  6. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

sorry but im pretty sure that is not my problem, i have been able to install iphyiscs level packs and other lil random things.. yet have been unable to install any thing on that list, plus i did a full restore and on itunes, all that shows up is 146 mb as other
  7. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

seriously, just give it a try, I did, and haven't had any problems since.
  8. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

did u restore ur ipod b4 u jailbroke or did u have it preinstalled b4 u jailbroke? if u had it preinstalled then u can reinstall it on 1.1.3... ifu restored then u cannot