1.1.3 w/apps and 7.6

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Casper600, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Casper600

Casper600 New Member

OK, I've searched my heart out for hours and I need uber help. Story: had a jb 1.1.2 w/7.5but then got curious, upgraded 7.6, upgraded 1.1.3 and bought apps (<--- I know pretty dumb of me).

Question 1: I'm reading about this Ziphone thing but not sure about it. With what I have is this something I could pursue? (b/c I may not have to dwngrd to 7.5)

Question 2: From my understanding of Everything I've read: I must dwnld 7.5, uninstall 7.6, install 7.5 then dwngrd to 1.1.1 (have file ipod fw), oktoprep, bsd, upgrd to 1.1.2 (have file ipod fw) and voila? I know restore and stuff but do I have the gist of it? or can I dwngrd to 1.1.1 using 7.6?

Thank you for your time.

Casp.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

i wouldnt recommend ziphone because of all the problems ive read about. so id just wait a couple of weeks for the SDK when the dev team jailbreak is out. if u decide to do this then:

7.6 allows a downgrade. to do this
    1)connect ipod to itunes
    2)hold the power button(top) and home button until the tab in itunes disappears
    3)then let go of the power and hold the home until it reappears in itunes (the screen will be black) then downgrade
    4) with 1.1.1 jailbreakme.com is supposed to already install oktoprep but it hasnt for me so look in installer or a source.

anymore questions u can just pm me