1.1.3 vs JB 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by zerod07, Jan 17, 2008.

1. zerod07

zerod07 New Member

ok, 1.1.3 is like boobs, you can touch it, it jiggles, it serves its purpose, but lets face it, that all gets quite boring. a jailbroken 1.1.2, on the other hand, is like breast implants, all the features of 1.1.3 but DAMN look at all the extra you get, it may not jiggle quite like 1.1.3 but i can deal with that. so 1.1.3 app buyer, while you may be content with your pretty basic ipod, i can have a lot more fun with these breast implants.
  2. Timothy__Ratner

Timothy__Ratner New Member

Well, that's all based on opinion.
  3. zerod07

zerod07 New Member

i dont believe i put an opinion in there, i mean perhaps when i said i could have more fun with a jailbroken ipod, but i believe the way i broke it down, stating that JB 1.1.2 has almost all the features of 1.1.3 plus A LOT more, that made it a pretty obvious observation rather than opinion
  4. sangesf

sangesf New Member

Relax...

FYI... That's the FUNNIEST (best) analogy EVER!

I was truly laughing so hard, it's not funny
  5. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Great analogy. Does that mean if I dont upgrade to 1.1.3, I risk my iPod exploding on a flight?

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. bfp

bfp New Member

Anyone know if I can upgrade my itouch to 1.1.3 just buy using my ipod touch? Reason im asking is cause my computer is CRAPOLA and I use my Itouch as a replacment for my computer for web surfing untill I get a new computer . Well please let me know if I can upgrade to 1.1.3 without using a computer and just using the itouch itself Im a NOOB to all this stuff..

Thanks
  7. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Nope - you need a computer. You could try taking it to an Apple Store and getting them to do it for you....

Way off topic for this thread though

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

1.1.3 is like your new best friend, with flaws. 1.1.2 JB is like your other best friend you want to give up that which you are not sure of. Weird personifications huh? Well a 1.1.3 w/SDK is like a bouquet of orgasms bestowing upon you like i said earlier in another post recently.
  9. IKON

IKON New Member

Since I have an iPhone too, it's pretty much a no-brainer to upgrade.
  10. cameleon1267

cameleon1267 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    so what is it going to be once the 1.1.3 is JB. with all those jiggling stuff and 3rd apps and customization....