1.1.3 Ttr

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by edge0, Jan 31, 2008.

1. edge0

edge0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    could someone please upload their ttr app ? i have tried all methods available on this site, but everytime i go to play a song, it returns to the home screen.. i really want to play tap tap

Edit : i noticed this only happens in Downloaded Tracks... and i installed both the tap and music file from evalocity7's repo of the saame song... why isnt this working?
  2. Surfer666

Surfer666 New Member

Yea the downloaded songs doesn't seem to be working for me neither, even though the files are in the right folder /var/root/Media/TTR
  3. jstlookinground

jstlookinground New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    mine works. i didnt mod or change anything. downloaded it from instller. when i try to make a beat it restarts the ipod though. but thats not a big deal i guess.
  4. Surfer666

Surfer666 New Member

Mine does indeed work though, downloaded from the installer. I just wanna know why the downloaded songs aren't working!
  5. Canas007

Canas007 New Member

are u sure u set permissions on all the tap and music files to 755? also check the folders too and change em to 755
  6. edge0

edge0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yes, but i shouldnt need to.. i adding it using INSTALLER. IT SHOULD WORK ON ITS OWN... AT LEAST IT DID FOR ME IN 1.1.2

and im using 1.1.3 Dev Team Jailbreaken iPod Touch
  7. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hey i got the downloaded songs to play, but it only allows me to record them. like after i record, the song doesn't save the beat i just created for it. so Dark Blue.rec stayed with the .rec even after i recorded a beat for it. i never had this problem in 1.1.2 or 1.1.3. i also used the symlinks to get iphysics working, so if anyone can help feel free to
  8. Surfer666

Surfer666 New Member

Thanks a bunch, that worked perfectly
  9. edge0

edge0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i tried that too, but still DOESNT WORK