1.1.3 spinning wheel because of advanced prefs!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by bob92, Jan 26, 2008.

1. bob92

bob92 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    OK, so I tried to get advanced prefs for 1.1.3 from installer insteed I got a spinning wheel of doom and now even if I ssh and put original 1.1.3 files of settings.app with right permissions, It still gives me a wheel of doom.

Are there any files which were replaced by advanced prefs.6a in installer that I will need to change?

This is really bad

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    search!!! there is a topic about which apps work on 1.1.3 and which apps dont . advance pref app doesnt work in 1.1.3 because there is some kind of patch in 1.1.3 that cant install it . unless you edit the version thingy to 1.1.2
  3. bob92

bob92 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    but now what??? I have the wheel and I did only cause there is a thread that says that it works in 1.1.3. I really am screwed. Can you give me your copy of preferences.app from 1.1.3 please. Im not sure if I have a correct version
  4. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    restore your ipod to 1.1.1 then jailbreak to 1.1.2 then jailbreak again then do all the 1.1.3 jailbreak again that should work . i cant post my prefs.app cuz its against the forum rules sorry.
  5. bob92

bob92 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  6. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    heres my prefs.app i modified the stringboard.stings so the no service icon on the top left is not there and modified the prefs.app so its reconized as an ipod not an iphone . enjoy .

Attached Files: