1.1.3 Rumor and about to get first Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Hackboy25, Dec 29, 2007.

  1. Hackboy25

    Hackboy25 New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    iPod touch
    Kinda of a newbie to the threads but enjoy the forum even though I don't have an Ipod Touch yet. Onto the main point.

    I heard that there were rumors about the possibility of an update for the firmware for the iPhone. Found the rumors on gizmodo and macrumors, and they seem pretty real. I'm guessing that this means that the Ipod Touch will get a new firmware update.

    My question is that since I'm about to receive my iPod Touch, late Christmas gift, should I jailbreak it for the 1.1.2 firmware or should I wait until to see if the 1.1.3 firmware rumors are true?

    Please ease my mind. Thanks.
  2. Tempus

    Tempus New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    Would be nice for me too to know

    Please Register or Log in to view images

    getting my 16 gig in the new year, they only had eight before x mas :/
  3. djratedr1718

    djratedr1718 New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
  4. RedrumsSam

    RedrumsSam Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2007
    Messages:
    622
    Likes Received:
    1
    Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    damn, already? Kinda cool moving the icons like that though. Seems legitimate, a very apple-ish update.
  5. makaveldon04i

    makaveldon04i New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2007
    Messages:
    534
    Likes Received:
    0
    it will take a bit to jailbreak 1.1.3 though,so your best bet is just to jailbreak 1.1.2 and wait it out...there are many guides on how to jailbreak
  6. Hackboy25

    Hackboy25 New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks
    I was already ready to jailbreak my touch as soon as I got it, probably the first i would've done with it. I just don't want to risk the possibility of "bricking" it.

Share This Page