1.1.3 questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by l jakie boy l, Feb 6, 2008.

1. l jakie boy l

l jakie boy l New Member

Hello everyone, this will be my first post on the site. I have done a search on the forums and i cant seem to find a certain answer to some of my questions, so i am starting this thread to see if anyone can help me? So.. ill just list the questions i have, oh yeah btw, i have a 1.1.3 jailbroken ipod touch with summerboard, and iswitcher installed (idk if this could conflict in any way) i also used ipodtouchmasters method of automatic jailbreak. So here are my questions:

I am unable to use summberboard, it is installed, but when i select a theme it doesnt work. So does my jailbreak method choice affect this?

Does iswitcher and summerboard have conflict when both installed?

My final question is.. i tried installing the theme imilk from the "http://repo.itouchable.de/" repo and i recieved a postflight error of some sort, i was just wondering if anyone had any insight on that?

I know it is a lot to ask, but i hope that my questions can be answered once and for all. Thank you all, from what i've seen, this is a great and informative community.

Thanks again,
    JBlunt
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

3. l jakie boy l

l jakie boy l New Member

hahahahaha wow.. that seriously has just answered all of my questions.. thank you very much sir
  4. lorenkjr

lorenkjr New Member

My question would be what did you do to get Ipodtouchmasters way to jailbreak 1.1.3. . With Vista all I get is a bunch of errors. Which brings me to my question, do any of these methods work better than the others????? Or is it better to just wait a while???? And waiting is not my game, I even admit to that one.
  5. l jakie boy l

l jakie boy l New Member

Well.. at first, there was a bunch of package errors while i was trying to install his automatic update. but after deleting some apps (i dont remember which ones exactly, just some random ones because you lose them all anyways) but then i tried to install it again and it worked like a charm.
  6. bddckr

bddckr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Make sure you installed AlliPodHax Symlink fix! So all the themes will work than, no more errors from our repo then.