1.1.3 OTB help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by ChiCubs05, Feb 7, 2008.

1. ChiCubs05

ChiCubs05 New Member

so i just got my 1.1.3 ipod today, and i'm leaving for the wrestling sectional i qualified for tomorrow morning, so i'd like to have this done by the end of the night!! i have a few questions though, i just want to make sure that i'm hitting this the right way!

what would be the easiest awy to downgrade? i've seen so many ways i'm pretty confused now. should i use auto down or what? and once i'm into 1.1.1 all i need to do is go to tinyurl.com/36dsyz or http://www.slovix.com/touchfree/jb and after that download oktoprep and install the 1.1.2 firmware. then install BSD and open SSH...

is there any way to save my 1.1.3 apps? or can i just get them again from the installer?

thanks for all help, i appericiate it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. sKin

sKin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Woot, sorry for the off topic post, but what weight do you wrestle at? And what High School?

I'm a wrestler as well =D
  3. ChiCubs05

ChiCubs05 New Member

171, Carbondale Illinois. i'm 28-13 on the year.... any help anybody lol?
  4. nightspwnx

nightspwnx Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If I'm not mistaken you don't need to worry about the apps iTunes should recognize that your iPod should have the apps and put them on for you but if not there are ways to get the apps even if iTunes doesn't give them back to you. Look around and you should find a repo that has the apps.
  5. ChiCubs05

ChiCubs05 New Member

i still can't find the best way, i'm finding complaints about every method... any help...?

i think i'm going to use auto down actually... what are some feelings on it?
  6. alex740il

alex740il New Member