1.1.3 or 1.1.2 JailBreak? Need advice + Help!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ZtevenX, Mar 4, 2008.

1. ZtevenX

ZtevenX New Member

I tryed 1.1.3 jailbreak but it was re3ally messed up, the installer wont even let me install anything, kept giving me errors and stuff, when i try reinstalling install, it even frozed =_=
    EDIT : i used the auto 1 hour upgrade. (tryed ziphone too but kept giving me BSD ERROR MINOR 0 blabla)

should i just stay with 1.1.2? is there anyway i can jailbreak 1.1.2 and do the icon switching thingy (wiggle) fuction? or is there anyway i can fix the 1.1.3 bugs problem?

PlEASE I NEED SOME ADVICE
    THANKSSS!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Aristarchos

Aristarchos Banned

you can only do the wiggly apps on 1.1.3 and up, however with customize on 1.1.2 you can rearrange the icons. I was on 1.1.3 for a while and it worked fine. I used the dev team upgrade, but also try ziphone...good luck
  3. joris182

joris182 New Member

the installer errors may come because you dun have enough space. just download boss tool and you can fix that problem
  4. tootricky

tootricky New Member

1.1.2 is much more stable. I tried both and I can live without the wiggle features and the awful battery life for the moment.
  5. ZtevenX

ZtevenX New Member

im going to try installing bosstool, is that the way to fix ti? i heard u can use SSH and replace the install.app, how does that work? i want to try it anyhelp with SSH?