1.1.3 jailbroken???

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Renegade, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Feb 6, 2008
    I jailbroke 1.1.3. I have acouple of questions though.

Does summerboard and customize work because when I install summerboard and it gets to the end it just blanks out and goes to my homescreen. Same thing with customize.

Also with any other apps I trey to download it doesn't put them on my homescreen and its like the install never worked.

Help me PLEASE!!!
  2. gillis23

gillis23 New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    hey can some one help me how to jail break 1.1.3 and can someone help me how to but apps on the ipod touch that will help me alot thx to anyone that helps me
  3. ramcosca

ramcosca New Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Pardon me that I throw the stupid, more obvious-sounding questions first...

• Are you sure it completely installed the apps? Do they appear on the "Uninstall" section of Installer.app?
    • Is the iPod full or near being full? This is sometimes the most annoying reason since you really just can't know from inside Installer.app.
    • Have you tried rebooting the iPod after installing the apps? Both "soft reboot" (turning the iPod off then on again) and "hard/forced reboot" (press and hold both buttons for a certain amount of time)?

Not to be a total ass, but there's some rules you have to follow if you have questions. Try to abide by them.

1. Search before you ask / post.
    2. If you don't find your answers lying around the forums, post a new thread.
    3. And, to follow on the last one: start a new thread, don't "hijack" threads.