1.1.3 Jailbroken 16GB Ipod - Freezes Constantly

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by chitowncubs, Mar 13, 2008.

1. chitowncubs

chitowncubs New Member

So I have a 1.1.3 JB 16GB iPod, it worked fine for awhile now. I used to keep it plugged into my computer via USB, I just unhooked it today turned it on and it keeps freezing on me. I can turn it on, it works for a min. or two, then the iPod just freezes. Why would this be? Do I JB it wrong and its finally catching up to itself.

Any ideas? Should I just jailbreak it with a fresh one? Because if it keeps doing this I'm going away from JBing it for awhile.

Thanks

UPDATE: I think it has to do with the keyboard, every time I've used the keyboard it has frozen on me.
  2. Videofolife13

Videofolife13 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Remember that 1.1.3 is a moderately buggy firmware when it comes to jailbreaking, especially when you have a 16GB iPod. A lot of people way that you may as well upgrade to 1.1.4 as it's more stable, but I suggest you stay at 1.1.2 which is probably the most stable jailbreak out there.
    -Video
  3. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Im 1.1.4, but yeah im going down to 1.1.2 as that was best for me too

Please Register or Log in to view images

just gotta figure out how to downgrade itunes Oo
  4. Videofolife13

Videofolife13 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm stuck there too trying to get from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1. I'm going to try DFU mode from ZiPhone and see how that works.
    -Video
  5. davidlansalot

davidlansalot New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ive jailbroken 1.1.3 firmware 6 times and my ipod randomly froze and went into restore mode on all 6 times! so im back on 1.1.2
  6. full1

full1 New Member

just one question how do you downgrade or jailbreak 1.1.4

I did all my research spend months reading posts on how to do it and when I FINALLY got a computer available to me it didnt work I couldn't even run ziphone it kept on saying download microsoft framework 2.0.... Even though I already had installed the program.. I also tried jailbreaking my 1.1.4 tried using autodown but it didnt work I killed iTunes helper but my iPod still didnt go into restore mode if anyone can help me I'll appreciate it