1.1.3 jailbreaking problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by civetadej, Mar 4, 2008.

1. civetadej

civetadej New Member

honestly, i know alot of people are having each these problems and getting NO answers, so i am posting them all in one thread in hopes to get answers for me and everyone else who is franticly searching the internet for solutions.

when i use ziphone 2.5c i get that "spamming AT, waiting for response" hault.

when i use ziphone v1.0, all i get is "searching for iphone". then it finds my ipod touch and flashes a bunch of text really quick and crashes. does that mean i need that .net framework?

also, when i use dev teams "official 1.1.3 upgrader". i get that frozen keyboard when i try to type in sources.

this really would happen to me.

if it's any consolation, i'm running a Macbook pro with OS X leopard with parallels desktop using windows XP on an 8gig ipod touch.

try saying that all in one breath...
  2. MrCrawley

MrCrawley New Member

hey man i also hate the 1.1.3 firmware, my second ipod touch (first i got a 16g wich was stolen from my house) is a 32g with 1.1.3 and first every time that i turn it off it send me to the restore mode. now i jailbroken it again and it frozes and send me to restore mode
    i HATE 1.1.3 lol
  3. rye10516

rye10516 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I use the ipodtouchmaster jailbreak, works fine.

Just get on a jailbroken 1.1.2 and add the ipodtouch master repo, then leave ur iPod on a realiable power source and watch spongebob, then go urinate, and congrats on you 1.1.3