1.1.3 installer app not working-crashing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wrked, Jan 28, 2008.

1. wrked

wrked New Member

any one please help? I just jail broke 1.1.3 and well, when i open installer it just... crashes.... and advice?
  2. cameleon1267

cameleon1267 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    several solutions:

remove all your 3rd apps if you have some (except installer). install bosstool and move your app.

if this doesn't work: use putty to SSH to your ipod and you have to change the permission of the installer. I don't remember the exact command but check the 1.1.3 firmware section, I think there is a sticky about all the problems and solutions
  3. JJkidd26

JJkidd26 New Member

i am having the same problem can anyone give me a step by step way to fix this plz
  4. JJkidd26

JJkidd26 New Member

yesssss this fixed it for me

Installer Crashes to Springboard : ( Symptom can also be Apps Not displaying on Springboard after install )

Add this source:

sleepers.net/iphonerepo Uninstall all 3rd party apps, then from Utilities add bossTools 034.

Use BossTools to move the Application folder to the media Partition. You know this has worked when

a. It takes about 30 seconds to perform the move
    b. The Button that said "Move Applications" now says "Apps Already Moved"
  5. yutripn

yutripn New Member

Installer Keeps Crashing when opened

I just installed 1.1.3 jb and installed a couple of apps. Now everytime i touch the installer icon it, it starts up and crashes within half a second. I would do the bosstools but i cant access my sources. Can anyone help?