1.1.3 iJailBreakMobile (from 1.1.1) Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Schleigz, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

Hey,
    I have kindof a major problem with my 1.1.3 jailbroken iPod Touch. When I attempt to play a music file from my music library, it goes to the album cover screen. But, the play bar (with the progress and time) isn't moving and there isn't music. I started from a jailbroken 1.1.1 iPod Touch and used the 1.1.3 iJailBreakMobile to jb 1.1.3. I have the following apps installed:
    1. Customize
    2. TTR
    3. gpSPhone
    4. NES
    5. PocketGuitar
    6. Launcher
    7. Iphone Apps
    What may be the problem and how can I fix it???

Please Register or Log in to view images

PS - to get customize to work, i changed the following file in the following folder make it seem like I have 1.1.2: /system/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist

I though that was the problem, so I changed it back to 1.1.3, but the music still does not function properly.
  2. matthewsime

matthewsime New Member

Is that purchased music you're trying to play? The Nate True jailbreak (used in iJailBreak 1.1.1 > 1.1.3) doesn't let you play DRM music, i.e. bought from iTunes etc.

If you want to fix it, downgrade to 1.1.1, jailbreak, update to 1.1.2, jailbreak, then update to 1.1.3 using the official Dev team method here: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32344
  3. Schleigz

Schleigz New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the response! I knew that there were several bugs through the Nate JailBreak, but I didn't know they were that monumental and severe. I would have spent countless hours trying to fix my iPod if you hadn't responded. Thanks again...

Please Register or Log in to view images