1.1.3 Google Maps Locator on 1.1.2? Possible?

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by ryancx, Feb 2, 2008.

1. ryancx

ryancx New Member

Hey all!
    I have a 1.1.2 jailbroken iPod Touch which has had quite a history to say the least. I tried downgrading, upgrading, soft-upgrading, and restoring at least a few times each. Just last week I tried to update to 1.1.3 jailbroken using an installer source I read about on the forum which was supposedly stable. However, it didn't work at all for me very well, as most of my favorite apps and necessary ones were not capatable. So, I spent a few hours reading about and downgrading to 1.1.2. However, I still miss the google maps locator. Is there any app which could do this for me? Perhaps a port of the 1.1.3 version or a free version? Thanks!
  2. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

*cough* also 1.1.1 pweeze *cough*

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. wadded

wadded Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yeah that would be great for my touch!!!
  4. usion

usion New Member

Give Navizon a go!. Its worked quite well for me. I also was at 1.1.3 but just don't think all the bugs are out yet so i went back to 1.1.2. Navizon works with google maps but through safari. Its not quite as nice as the new google feature on 1.1.3 but its defiantly worth checking out.