1.1.3 Frozen on Maps

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by parak33t, Jan 28, 2008.

1. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Alright, well I successfully jailbroke 1.1.3 using ipodtouchmaster's easy jailbreak it worked without a hitch. But one of the first things that I tried, after opening installer to make sure it worked, was maps. But now it is frozen it won't register with my computer (it usually makes that pinging sound when it gets plugged in). I don't really want to force it into recovery mode just because I don't want to go through the annoying process of jailbreaking 1.1.2 (for some reason it only works sometimes). Any suggestions? I mean would letting it run out of battery work? I did search but did not see anyone with the same circumstances on me.
  2. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Well, thanks to ipodtouchmaster's jailbreak it made my ipod freeze, waited until battery died and plugged it in...alright I let it charge, it boots up and gets to the apple logo, stays on that for a little, reboots itself once again, and then put into recovery mode...GrEAT and dandy...