1.1.3 First Step To Hapiness Now What?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by link_08, Jan 30, 2008.

1. link_08

link_08 New Member

i had a problem last night with resetting all the settings in the ipod and it got stuck between my home screen and the apple logo with the spinning wheel tingling + the patzo sound when u connect your ipod to the computer every 2 seconds.

finally i tried to jailbreak to 1.1.2 i failed almost defeated i decided to use the erix ijailbreak mobile and wouala perfect 1.1.3 with no problems it took around 27 minutes, but now what, i dont know how to get the themes and the wallpaper, i'm totally lost and summerboar isnt coming until next friday, i want to get apollo but the hosts file doesnt work so if anyone of u guys can help me here ill be thankful to you. i just got the gba emulator.
  2. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Haha, you need to learn how to write a sentence. That is the worst grammar I have ever had to read in my life. Now anyway, this thread was useless. Find good apps on your own, like everyone else did.
  3. link_08

link_08 New Member

dude i got a perfect 1.1.2 jailbreak and wasnt my fault that o couldn't get it again so i went to 1.1.3 and dude i dont see whats wrong with my typing, like everyone else in this forum i just want help, cause i dont want to mess with my ipod again i would like to be sure of anything before acting and i just want help not someone fixing my posts.
  4. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    It's called a period. Use it ----> .