"1.1.3 Dev Team Jailbreak": Which source has it?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Vortec, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Vortec

Vortec New Member

Hi,

I currently have a jailbroken 1.1.1 iTouch and want to upgrade it to 1.1.3.
    So I'm looking for the source that has the "1.1.3 Dev Team Jailbreak" package in it.

Can anyone help me out?

Cheers,
    vortec
  2. HONDACIVICKID

HONDACIVICKID New Member

use this instead ijailbreak.com/repo.plist it will ldo the same
  3. Nomani

Nomani New Member

Jailbreak F/W 1.1.3 ipod

I have used all the jail break methods and the best method is Ziphone 2.4 method. You directly upgrade to F/W 1.1.3 and just run Ziphone. It took me hardly 1 minute to Jailbreak.
    try it....

Nom..

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Neonknight77

Neonknight77 New Member

I would like this too because it has GUI and tells if it didn't freeze
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Nomani, you need to be clear what model, type, etc you are using so others don't mess up their iPods. ZiPhone does not work on all iPods as of yet.
  6. anubis2night

anubis2night New Member

How about someone making a sticky with the best methods to Jailbreak each type of Ipod obviously 8gb touches will be ziphone as well as pre mac world? 16 gb touches and iphones. but thos others should have a clear path to what will work best for them, either sticking to 1.1.2 or softupgrades should they desire them along with info on how they work known issues and where to find them
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Anyone who has a clue knows what the deal is. People don't do any research and want an easy fix. By the time we did all that the new true 1.1.4 JB will be done anyway and it won't matter.
  8. anubis2night

anubis2night New Member

I know what the deal is whith these but for some of us we have 2 or more and they can be differant also with many of the tutorials out there there's usually a few steps missing in detail or there is a problem with a step. like with one of the ways to do this my ipod keyboard freezes up with the offical 1.1.3 upgrader or starts to act wonky now I can stick with 1.1.2 but if there's a better method to bring it up to 1.1.3 apps it would be nice to see it in one source rathert than having a few windows up and doing a search, now I don't mind doing a search for info, it's actually a great learning experiance but a stickey with all the info boiled down would stop alot of the redundant posts. Instead of having everyone say search here we could just post link to sticky or put it in our motto. Problem solved. And while everyone looks to Ziphone or the SDK or whatever I have a feeling those are gonna be a few weeks away from anything close to a true jailbreak method. Of course I could be wrong but from reading many of the post's on here I get that feeling. But I would like to thank you for your help with many of the issues that you have provided

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I apologize! Right now the best way for all iPods unless you have an 8gb iPod is to go back to a restore 1.1.1 firmware, install apptap from jailbreakme.com using safari on ipod. install oktoprep from the installer. Now Update to 1.1.2 and use the jailbreak.jar or bat file to JB 1.1.2 and then install BSD Subsystem. The best I have seen for 1.1.3 JB is the Dev Team 1.1.3-3 JB. I used this along with fixes written for fixing symlinks and everything worls perfect! Not going into much more detail but you can PM me for anything specific. Good luck!
  10. anubis2night

anubis2night New Member

Thanks that's the way I've been doing it still searching for a good way to fix the keyboard issue. Also uploader was just running for like 3 hours last night when I did this method. I'll try it now but if it's still doing this I'll stick with 1.1.2 and leave it , man I set up my wifes 8gb in like 10 min with ziphone too bad it's not working yet on 32's this is such a pain in the ass. Of course I 'm still glad these guys put all the hard work together...

edit: found the fix for keyboard and loading issues with updater - I had to press no when prompted to restore in updater. I wasn't doing that before and hadn't found that listed in any of the instructions . Ahhhh